#this has been in my drafts for ages #it's delete or post day #i say post cause she's a cutie and i am in a magnus mood #amanda tapping #helen magnus #did this
In the end, it was the Sunday afternoons he couldn’t cope with, and that terrible listlessness that starts to set in about 2:55, when you know you’ve taken all the baths that you can usefully take that day, that however hard you stare at any given paragraph in the newspaper you will never actually read it, or use the revolutionary new pruning technique it describes, and that as you stare at the clock the hands will move relentlessly on to four o’clock, and you will enter the long dark teatime of the soul.
#that's about 6 pm for me but dear Douglas you're so right #the long dark tea-time of the soul
whenever a tv show or a movie does the going straight from “finally passionately kissing” to “tumbling into a bed in a different location” i’m like but what about the time in between?
- separating long enough to decide to relocate
- hailing a cab but still holding hands
- deciding whose place they’re going to
- trying to unlock a car while making out
- hand on knee/thigh the whole drive back
- silently comfortable journey, awkwardly giggly journey
- whispering dirty things into each other’s ears to make each other blush while the cabbie has no idea
- making out in the back of a cab, swatting roaming hands when they go too far
- shyly asking if they’re really going to do this
- unlocking front doors while making out
- shaky hands barely handling the keys
- finally alone, after the intial momentary passion has worn off, not knowing how to proceed
- nervous laughter while standing in front of each other
- shyly reaching for each other and finding that passion again
- apologising for the mess
- giving a tour of the apartment because awkward
- grabbing for each other again and leading the way to the bedroom
- not making it to the bedroom
- relocating to the bedroom while naked after not having made it there
- pls show me all of this show me these things
#oh yes #so much in this i wanna see
True. But yes, it gets better. And then each season has one more memorable episode than the previous one and then season 5 happens and season 6 and nothing else matters cause there’s some excellent stuff there. And then you stop understanding anything but you’re too invested to let go. *shrugs* Totally worth it tho. :D
#Don't care what you say this was the best scene #amanda you're too funny #Random acts of romance #Amanda Tapping #amanda i love you and your parts were worth the whole film #gifs #did this
Could Doctor Who get any more patronizing? Oh sure, why would any girl want to travel through space and time when she can cuddle and watch the TV with a guy? Clearly Clara has been brainwashed.
Oh, fuck off.
Also, what’s with all her sudden need for approval? I need my boyfriend to approve of the Doctor, I need the Doctor to approve of my boyfriend… WAKE UP CLARA, YOU DON’T NEED ANY OF THOSE THINGS. She ought to have a talk with Martha. And Donna too. If only she could remember.
Oh great, now I just gave myself Donna feels.
#doctor who #donna noble where are you when we need you? #martha jones teach this girl a lesson or two!
#Damn #i didn't find her that attractive before i saw this picture #shit i think is the lines on her eyes #ghasghagshagha #downton abbey